New Student Registration for Grades K-12 will be done using OneView Online Registration. In order to use this system, you will be directed to create a log in and password using a valid email address. You will still need to make an appointment to complete the enrollment process and provide the required documents listed below. However, it will save time at the appointment if the online forms are completed ahead of time. Please understand, your child will not be enrolled until we have all documentation. Failure to bring all necessary information will result in a delay of your child being registered for school. We do not fax other schools for registration materials/documentation. In order to register your child, you will need to provide all the documents. Once you complete the online forms, further communication will take place with you by the district through email... so check back often for updates. Questions can be directed to each building secretary.... Washington High School (grades 9-12) at 740-636-4221, Washington Middle School (grades 6-8) at 740-335-0291, Belle Aire Intermediate School (grades 3-5) at 740-335-1810, Cherry Hill Primary School (Grade P-2) at 740-335-3370.
Note: Preschool Registration will take place directly in communication with Cherry Hill Primary School at 740-335-3370
Documents Required to Complete Registration Process
- Student's Birth Certificate (certified copy)
- Student's Immunization Records
- Parent's State ID or Current Passport
- Parent's Proof of Residency (must be one of the following) - deed/building permit, rental agreement. tax statement, voter registration card, mortgage/lease agreement, rent payment receipt/copy of money order for rent, telephone bill, utility bill, parent affidavits (forms 5111F2a/5111F2b) , letter from parent's employer on company letterhead to establish residency
- Student's Custody Document (if applicable) - Must be court file-stamped court document or divorce decree (a notarized document is not acceptable)
- Student's IEP/ETR Records or 504 Plan (if applicable)
- Name and Address of Previous School (if applicable)
Parents of currently enrolled students will again utilize the OneView Portal to regularly update information regarding their enrolled students in our district. This process is necessary EVERY SCHOOL YEAR. Students will no longer bring home printed packets to be filled out and returned. This information is crucial in order for the district to have your most recent contact information, emergency medical forms, bus transportation needs, field trip permissions, handbook and acceptable use policies, etc. Also, please login to this portal anytime you have a CHANGE that the district needs to be made aware of. Updates to forms are checked daily.
Click Here to Access OneView Oneview Account Instructions